Our first basketball shoe built with UA HOVR™ foam, the HOVR Havoc eliminates impact from every cut, jump, and landing you make on the court. It’s also got a lightweight mesh upper for breathable, form-fitting support every time you lace up.
- - Breathable, 2-tone mesh upper with TPU hot melt film over the toe for extra protection
- - Durable, synthetic overlays for stability & to lock in your midfoot
- - Unique, integrated lacing zones in forefoot, midfoot & heel for a customized, strategic fit
- - External TPU heel counter for locked-in support
- - Die-cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- - UA HOVR™ technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- - Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- - Midfoot TPU shank wraps under foot for extra lateral stability
- - Rubber outsole uses herringbone traction pattern to provide maximum floor control & grip
- - Anatomical flex grooves in the forefoot allow for more natural flexibility
- - Weight:15.3 oz.